251 Elderberry Dr, Goleta, CA
251 ELDERBERRY DR
339 ISLAND OAK LANE
Enjoy a rural setting in a gated community by the beach in this Tuscan estate, built in 2013. Your family will truly enjoy this unique location overlooking the Ellwood preserve in the exquisite Bluffs enclave.
Enter the home through a beautiful stone turret, highlighted by a soothing fountain and lush garden. Inside you will find impressive cathedral ceilings, large common rooms, and a light and a bright floorplan that will satisfy the wish list of the most discerning buyer.
This spacious home of 3900± sq.ft. features three bedrooms with ensuite baths, a formal dining room, an open kitchen with an adjacent great room, a breakfast room, office, loft media room and 3 car garage.
You can truly relax and enjoy the beautifully landscaped rear yard sitting at the firepit, or dining al fresco under the gorgeous pergola, listening to the sounds of the charming fountains.
Leave the city behind and come enjoy this amazing home in the Bluffs gated community!
Two-Story with 3889± sq.ft.
3 bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms
Loft plus office
12,196± sq.ft. lot
3 Car Tandem Garage
• Gated Community in a rural setting adjacent to Ellwood Preserve
• Great room with Euro-style fireplace, entertainment center, wall of folding loggia doors offering views
of the charming rear yard
Chef’s kitchen includes:
• Over-sized granite island with stainless farm-style sink
• Stainless Steel KitchenAid appliances, including:
• Six burner gas range with double ovens
• Microwave and warming drawer
• 2 Dishwashers
• 48” French Door refrigerator
• Formal dining room with crystal chandelier and sconces
• Butler’s pantry with walk-in storage
• Romantic Master suite with gas fireplace, private deck and two walk-in closets
• Master bath featuring: his/hers vanities, spa tub, and over-sized tiled shower with marble finishes
• Two additional bedrooms with ensuite baths and walk-in closets
• Office or additional living room at ground level overlooking preserve
• Full laundry room with sink and extra cabinetry
• Dual-zoned forced air gas heating and air conditioning
• Backyard offers several amenities:
• Built-in BBQ
• Custom firepit with built-in seating
• Lush landscaping with decorative fountain and fruit trees
• Outdoor dining area under decorative pergola
• Ellwood Elementary School, Goleta Valley Junior High, Dos Pueblos High School
• Adjacent to Pacific Ocean, Butterfly Preserve and Sandpiper Golf Course
• Convenient access to 101, airport, restaurants and shopping centers
• Pathways from development to the ocean and Ellwood Preserve offer nature walks, bird watching,
ocean and sunset views
HOA Fee: $268/mo, includes:
• Maintenance of common areas including private roads, landscaping in front of the pony wall
of each home’s front yard
• Maintenance of Bluffs entry gate system
• Common area insurance
• Property management
3 bedrooms | 3.5 bathrooms | 3889 sq ft