323 Island Oak Ln
339 ISLAND OAK LANE
Sharing the edge of a 330 acre preserve adjacent to the ocean, sits this exquisite Tuscan estate in the gated community of the Bluffs. Built with quality and distinctive characteristics only found in the finest homes. Celebrating and experiencing the natural beauty of this unique oceanside location is an integral part of its appeal. Its 4361 sq. ft. boasts large common rooms, formal and informal dining and space to entertain inside or out. The kitchen and family room are the perfect hub for family life or entertaining. Many quality appointments include specialized plaster and stone finishes, 3 fireplaces, beautiful rear yard patio with large lawn area and views of the golf course and open space. A complete bedroom suite on the lower level is perfect for guests or home office.
The second floor offers an elegant primary suite and three bedrooms with ensuite baths. The oversized lot offers privacy, beautiful landscaping, stone patios and space to relax and enjoy this special and unique location.
Shopping and restaurants are just minutes away, as well as the Ritz-Carlton Bacara, which also offers fine dining, tennis courts and a luxury spa, where locals are welcome.
There are many hiking trails to enjoy in the adjacent Ellwood Preserve and the Coronado Butterfly Preserve.
You can listen to sound of the ocean waves from your patio, or just walk to the beach which is just minutes from your door.
The Bluffs offers a special opportunity to live near the ocean and enjoy nature and its verdant surroundings. Truly a very special and unique place!
Two-Story with 4,361± sq.ft.
5 bedrooms with 5 bathrooms
13.068± sq.ft. lot
3 Car Tandem Garage
• Gated Community in a rural setting adjacent to Ellwood Preserve
• Great room with Euro-style fireplace, entertainment center, wall of folding loggia doors offering views
of the charming rear yard
Chef’s kitchen includes:
• Over-sized granite island
• Stainless Steel KitchenAid appliances, including:
• Six burner gas range with double ovens
• Microwave and warming drawer
• 48” French Door refrigerator
• Formal dining room with crystal chandelier and sconces
• Romantic Master suite with gas fireplace, private deck and two walk-in closets
• Master bath featuring: his/hers vanities, spa tub, and over-sized tiled shower with marble finishes
• Two additional bedrooms with ensuite baths and walk-in closets
• Full laundry room with sink and extra cabinetry
• Dual-zoned forced air gas heating and air conditioning
• Backyard offers several amenities:
• Built-in BBQ
• Ellwood Elementary School, Goleta Valley Junior High, Dos Pueblos High School
• Adjacent to Pacific Ocean, Butterfly Preserve and Sandpiper Golf Course
• Convenient access to 101, airport, restaurants and shopping centers
• Pathways from development to the ocean and Ellwood Preserve offer nature walks, bird watching,
ocean and sunset views
HOA Fee: $268/mo, includes:
• Maintenance of common areas including private roads, landscaping in front of the pony wall
of each home’s front yard
• Maintenance of Bluffs entry gate system
• Common area insurance
• Property management
5 bedrooms | 5 bathrooms | 4.361 sq ft